What I Want From This Class

I decided to take the course Living and Working in a Viral Word, platforms and applications of the world wide for many reasons.  To begin with, I thought that this class would be fun since I've never taken a class about the internet or even a computer class.  I think that because the web is so much involved in our lives now, they should make it mandatory to learn about technology within middle and high school.  Since I was self taught when it comes to figuring out the internet, I think a class would teach me more things that I have never done or developed so I can help others in the work force.  Another reason I took this class was because I needed the three credits, but I do think it is important.  Lastly, I took this class because I my goal when it comes to the work force is to work in HR and right now I'm interning, but they have been having me use a lot of different things on the internet and making different sheets for a new hire packet.  This would help me further my abilities, and I can show my coworkers new things!  Just like this blog!

Comments

Popular Posts