What I wouldn't buy online

There are plenty of things I would not buy online, because it is either something that needs to be tried on or looked at into further detail.  To begin with I wouldn't buy clothes online, just because I can't try it on as well as, sizes sometime run differently at different stores.  So at some store there size chart is pretty much all the same but when you get to online shopping sometimes when things look like the size you might wear, it could run small or large.  There is no way to tell threw pictures, as well as if you were trying to get a return if you did happen to do this.  You would have to still pay for shipping, so you are loosing on money when at a normal store you can go in for a return at any time.  Also, I wouldn't buy a watch or jewelry online, I always like to put these things on because even with the sizes of the jewelry may hang differently on your neck or be to small for you wrist.  This makes it very hard to buy these types of things online.

Comments

Popular Posts